Sunday, December 20, 2009

Vasovagal Syncope is the new Cute Bunny

Quite a while ago, I got a tip from the brothers. Based on their experience, a blog post about Cute Baby Bunnies would generate tons of blog hits.

So out of curiosity, I experimented with several Cute Baby Bunnies posts, none of which generated more than the usual number of blog hits. In other words, few if any. I was told I actually needed to post pictures of Cute Baby Bunnies, as if that should matter.

However, a post back in September, on vasovagal-syncope, has proven to be the Cute Baby Bunnies post equivalent for this blog. By several orders of magnitude, that post has been the most popular page on this blog, ever.

What conclusions can be drawn from this? I have no idea.

By the way, there were no pictures of vasovagal-syncope in that post, either.

To see the original post:
vasovagal-syncope

1 comment:

notElon said...

The original syncope post is not in the vasovagal syncope category.