Is Negative Ambiance possible? Whether it is or not, based on our recent experience, Mei Gardens is trying hard to achieve it.
Here is my top 10 list:
Top 10 ways Mei Gardens is trying to achieve Negative Ambiance
1. Reheated egg rolls.
2. Main course served to 2 people at 2 different times.
3. Snow pea prep area one table over, diagonally.
4. Dirty empty cake plate one table over, across.
5. Clear view of bathroom from table.
6. Peeling and badly patched wallpaper near said bathroom.
7. My pi’s knife taken away while he was still eating.
8. Tacky jewish music playing in background.
9. No mints, just mint crumbs in an otherwise empty bowl.
10. Lousy fortunes.