Monday, April 13, 2009

Fun in the Park on Sunday and Monday

On Sunday, went to the office for some peace and quiet. Pandora played, I sang along, walked around barefoot(wait a second, I do that all the time),checked my email, got a head start on Monday ... ah, was nice.
But first went to the park for a 1 1/2 hour walk. Felt my blood pressure drop with each minute. Wildflowers!!! Took 120 photos...
For more pictures, check out http://rahwayriverpark.blogspot.com/ Even if you don't normally follow this blog, it is worth a look this time.

On Monday , went for my morning walk, and the car decided to stay.

Self explanatory





This is the stop we made on the way home to break into the car these people were locked out of. I offered to hop off the truck and say I'm here from AAA, but I didn't have the snappy uniform.

The last time I was towed (5 years ago) I stopped off at a garden center and bought 1 bromeliad which has since multiplied into about 15.

We passed right by Bed Bath and Beyond on the way home, and I would have asked the guy to stop for a few minutes, but I didn't have any coupons with me.

2 comments:

Eli Lansey said...

What happened to the car?

Lill said...

Needed a new starter.