Sunday, June 19, 2011

Wave At the Bus - In Honor of Father's Day

In honor of Father's Day...

I have often talked about doing my best to embarrass the kidrentals, to make up for some of what they put us through when they were younger. And not so younger.

For example: “FIRE THAT MAN!” , “I wanted to walk to school”, and “I like your hat!

and from the neighbors: “I would never let my kids do that

and from school administrators: “I’ve been in education for 90 years and I never had a student < fill in the blank > before.

But hats off to this guy, who has taken embarrassing his kid to a whole new level by dressing up in a different and always funny and frequently brilliant costume every morning of the school year to wave to his kid on the school bus.

And then posting the pictures of doing so on a blog. With added commentary, such as
"Parrots are the preferred pirate companion (see Day 134). Monkeys are an acceptable substitute, unless they fling their feces at people. Then they are an awesome substitute."

Check it out at http://waveatthebus.blogspot.com/

No comments: