Aunt Malke, we were glad to provide you with the inspiration.
But, not to worry, everyone survived the first days of Succot with the help of:
- Great company,
- Adorable baby and toddlers,
- Yummy food brought by Eli and Stacy, Aunt Malke and Uncle Elliot, and Rachel and Selig.
- Yummy challah baked by the Lump.
- Tons of help before and during from Lumpy and my Pi.
- Tunnel building and other assorted entertainment for Moshe by the Poot.
- Lots of help by everyone who was here (especially after some reminders).
- Sleepover use of a neighbor's house, another neighbor's den, and
- A bottle of children's Tylenol.
Havdalah in the Succah:
Annual Group Photo Op: