Friday, June 11, 2010

Be Careful What You Wish For

I was just mentioning the other day that no one reads my blog ...

and today this comment was posted:



It seems that the following search was done by the spammer:

intitle:coffee makers "blogspot" "post a comment"

More info on the spammer:

Search Engine Phrase intitle:coffee makers "blogspot" "post a comment"
Search Engine Name Google
Search Engine Host www.google.de
Host Name
IP Address 190.10.68.227 [Label IP Address]

Country Costa Rica
Region Puntarenas
City Coronado
ISP Radigrafica Costarricense

I googled intitle:coffee makers "blogspot" "post a comment".

and looked at some of the blogs the google search found, and, yup, others were also spammed.

What this has to do with coffee I have no idea.

BTW, don't bother looking for the link. I removed the comment.

No comments: