Monday, September 5, 2022

I'm a River Birch, and I'm OK

This post is for my kids, and other Monty Python fans.

I'm a River Birch, and I'm OK.

I droop all night, and I photosynthesize all day.

Leave my bark alone and I'll stay that way.


 

Fun Fact 1: Yes, I actually googled, "What do trees do all night?"

Fun Fact 2: Trees actually droop their branches at night. 

Fun Fact 3 : Monty Python may not be politically correct. Their views do not necessarily reflect those of the management.

Fun Fact 4: Monty Python may in fact be politically correct, or may not be, depending on your ability to follow the arguments in this American Conservative article - Monty Python in the Politically Correct Crosshairs  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As the wind rustles through the leaves, the PC pendulum swings faster and faster.

Lansey said...

wow great poem!