Sunday, March 10, 2024

I’m Back Blogging After Long Break ...

I’m back blogging after a long break.

Why the long break? Well, on our last trip, the “I Can’t Believe We Were Traveling For 9 ½ Months” trip, we were so busy, that after the first few months, I had no time to blog.

After that trip, we had planned to go to Israel this winter.

Then October 7th happened, and I didn’t feel like going anywhere or doing anything. So, nothing to blog.

But after 5 strange months at home, and while we were both still recovering from a bout of covid, we left NJ on Tuesday, February 6th, and came home on March 8th. A very short trip.

I posted “Photo of the day” pictures, as I did in the second half of the long trip, and have some ideas of blog posts for the recent trip.

Maybe I will even get around to writing them.

No comments: