Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Oma!

Happy Birthday Oma! And thanks for inviting us, Perry!

We really need to get out more. I don't think we've been in the city since Oma's last party.

Took NJ Transit in. 1st time on a double decker train!!! Why does everyone ask if we sat on top or bottom? Don't you all know me better? My Pi got seasick. Riding backwards. All that sway.

Didn't have my camera with me! Hard to believe I know, but forgot it at work. Got this off the web


Thought ride in would be the highlight, but dinner was. Wow. Perry sure knows how to throw a party.

Some observations:

Me and my pi were the only people walking in Manhattan yesterday not wearing jeans.

Saw a car with Kansas license plates. Driver and passenger nowhere in sight. Probably hiding. Must get tedious being told "You're not in Kansas anymore."

Very cool fish in the fish tank at Prime Grill. No - not available for dinner.


Other exciting news. The baby birds have left the nest. Without even saying goodbye. Or posing for a picture.

Here is the last one I have of them.

1 comment:

Lansey said...

they look like gonzo