Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Waterfalls in New Jersey

Waterfall #1:
This waterfall is at the confluence of the Lehigh and the Delaware Rivers in Phillipsburg, NJ. Where when we went tubing today. Though not over the waterfall.

I am throwing in another picture from tubing, even though there is no waterfall in the picture.


Waterfall #2:
I went exploring the other day. While this waterfall is on the Raritan River, I am not sure if it is technically part of the Rahway River Park. So I am posting the photos here, instead of on the Rahway River Park Blog.





There are some beautiful places in central Jersey. But sometimes you have to look hard to find them.


By the way, it's been a year since I started the Rahway River Park Blog .

2 comments:

notElon said...

I have yet to figure out where you go in Rahway River Park, because a good portion of it is somewhat less than picturesque.

Lill said...

It is true, sometimes I have to angle the camera so as not to capture the glory of the empty soda bottle or pond scum. But if you look at it the right way, the place is absolutely wonderful.