Friday, November 19, 2010

My Very First Restroom Post ! ! ! Posted on World Toilet Day !

It is a family tradition to post about restrooms.

See the lanseybrothers.blogspot.com.

And now finally I also have a post on the subject!!!

Even better, today is World Toilet Day ! ! ! (thanks for letting me know, Lumpy.)

For the past few months, there is has been a lot of construction in the building where I work. Yesterday they started on the restrooms on our floor.

Here are the Before pictures of the women's restroom:




And the After:








For you alert readers, yes, that last picture was not in the women's restroom, but was a gratuitous After shot of the men's room.

I don't even want to know what that shovel is for.

2 comments:

Yoni said...

I know what the shovel is for ... its for burying you know what - because all the toilets are out of comission.

Lill said...

I said, I didn't want to know.

Actually, the toilets still work.