Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hives - Part IV - A NEW Med

So I am now on NEW med, for the hives, which are most likely the side effect of one of the OTHER meds I was recently on.

THIS med has a list of side effects that is also a mile long.

I am waiting with bated breath to see which ones I develop.

Hives, of course, are one of the possible (supposedly unlikely) side effects of this new med. Ha! Wouldn't that be hilarious?

At least it is just ONE med this time so the schedule should be easy, right? Not like last time when it was one med 3 times a day and one 2 times a day.

If only. This one is 3 times a day for the first 3 days, 2 time a day for the next 3 days, and once a day for the next 3 days. And to make it more interesting, I started in the middle of the day.

As I said, I am waiting with bated breath to see new side effects. This blog has the potential to go on forever.

Chad Gadya.

No comments: