Tuesday, July 19, 2011

HIVES - Part III - Treating the Symptoms


I've drunk a bottle and a half of Caladryl so far and am still getting hives.

Ha Ha! THAT WAS A JOKE. The Caladryl is for "external use only".

To the reader of this blog - DO NOT DRINK CALADRYL BECAUSE OF WHAT I SAID EARLIER AND THEN SUE ME.

Actually, I was quite surprised that there is no DO NOT DRINK warning blasted in bold type across the bottle. Just in the fine print on the back:Warnings for external use only.

True, it does say "Topical Analgesic" on the front. But they don't seriously believe that the typical user is going to have a clue as to what those two words mean separately, let alone together. Do they?

It's more likely that the user will think "Topical Analgesic"? Isn't that like a piƱa colada?



If you ask me, this is a lawsuit waiting to happen. Johnson & Johnson, just think about it.

1 comment:

notElon said...

Thanks for making me thirsty. You know the fast isn't over for all of us.