Sunday, August 3, 2008

A Walk In the Park

It has been one year since I started my job in Clark, NJ.
But this post is not about my job. It is about Rahway River Park.

Rahway River Park If I leave the house at 7:20am, I get to work on time at 8:00 with about a 40 minute commute. Instead, when I leave the house 20 minutes earlier at 7:00, there is much less traffic and it is only about a 25 minute commute.

Leaving me anywhere from 20 to 30 minutes (depending on the number of red lights ) for a walk in the park before I start work. Sometimes I also have my camera with me.

Looking back on the year ...
Rahway River Park
Rahway River Park
Rahway River Park



Rahway River Park

Rahway River Park
Rahway River ParkRahway River Park

Rahway River Park

Rahway River Park










3 comments:

Eli Lansey said...

Has it really been a year? Wow, time flies.
Great pictures!

Lansey said...

beautiful pictures!

notElon said...

I must admit I didn't think the Rahway River could be so scenic.

I always kind of assumed the river would be thick, bulling muck with maybe a green-tinged miasma hanging over it. I suppose I only judged Rahway based on the view from the tracks between Metro Park and Lindon.